The Ministry of Finance welcomes the adoption of draft law #2173a by the Parliament which improves VAT administration in Ukraine.
The Ministry of Finance has set an objective of increasing the state budget by encouraging economic activity out of the shadows. One of the functional mechanisms in fighting against tax avoidance and tax fraud is based on VAT electronic administration which came into force on 1 July 2015.
At the same time, for the purpose of improving the electronic VAT system, the Ministry of Finance developed and the Parliament adopted draft law #2173a “On changes in Tax Code of Ukraine regarding VAT administration improvement” .
In particular, the draft law:
- Regulates the funds' accumulation on the special accounts of agricultural enterprises;
- Gives information to the taxpayer about cash movements in the system of electronic tax administration;
- Reduces the requisite of tax invoices;
- Balances the tax invoicing process by businesses which undertake constant goods or service delivery;
- Determines that the law “On execution process” does not imply to the funds on the electronic bank accounts and commits to remove an exicting arrests from the funds.