The Ministry of Finance of Ukraine has engaged external advisors for the selection procedure, to ensure a transparent and public process for selecting candidates for the Head of the State Fiscal Service of Ukraine. The following advisors from international recruitment agencies will be involved in the process:
· Igor Kabuzenko, partner and head of Ukraine at consulting firm Ward Howell
· Yuri Perch, director of personnel firm Ancor
· Ilona Sharov, director of recruiting company Hudson in Ukraine.
In order to ensure a transparent and public process for selecting candidates for the Head of the State Fiscal Service of Ukraine, the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine also established a selection committee composed of:
· Minister of Finance of Ukraine Natalia Jaresko (chair of the Commission)
· Deputy Minister of Finance Olena Makeieva (deputy chair of the Commission)
· Deputy Minister of Finance Ihor Umanskiy
· Deputy Minister of Finance - Chief of Staff Oksana Markarova
· Representative of the European Business Association Anna Derevyanko
· Representative of the American Chamber of Commerce Taras Kachka
· Representative of enterprises at Ministry of Ukraine Leonid Kozachenko
· Representative of the Ukrainian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs public organization "Nova Kraina" Valery Pekar
· Business Ombudsman Algirdas Šemeta
"We welcome the valuable insight and professional support that international recruitment agencies will add to process of finding the next Head of the State Fiscal Service. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the experience required to manage a large organization and find effective solutions that work both for the state budget and for business" - Deputy Minister of Finance Elena Makeieva. Igor Kabuzenko added, "We are pleased to provide professional support and share our experience and knowledge. Together we must reach a common goal - to find an effective manager for a critical position in Ukraine’s government."
The consideration of candidates for the post of Chairman of the State Fiscal Service of Ukraine will be held at the meeting of Rada on April 6, 2015 at 11 am at the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine at Str. Mezhygirska 11 (room 760).