On September 23, the Public Council at the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine adopted Regulations on its activity and adopted the list of its committees and their chairmen.
It was decided to create 7 committees in charge for budget policy, tax policy, customs, accounting and audit, financial markets, public sector and international cooperation.
The committees’ chairmen were elected as follows:
- Тaras Kozak – committee for budget policy,
- Теtyana Shevtsova - committee for tax policy,
- German Taslytzky - committee for customs,
- Julia Dorogovoz - committee for tax policy,
- Roman Shpek - committee for financial markets,
- Оlexandr Boyko - committee for public sector,
- Тetyana Dmytrenko - committee for international cooperation.
The executive board of the Civil Council now includes Volodymyr Kozlenko, the head of the Council, Ludmyla Tsuz, Council’s secretary, and the chairmen of 7 committees.
The next step to launch the Public Council is to adopt its working procedures and to have it signed by the Minister of Finance.
the international cooperation is an advisory body at the Ministry of Finance o Ukraine whose aim is to enable citizens to implement their right to participate in public administration as well as to take into account public opinion during the preparation and execution of Ministry’s orders. Members of the Public Council can be representatives of NGOs, trade unions and other civil associations as well as local self-government bodies and media.