Reload of the relationship between taxpayers and the State Fiscal Service (SFS)
The Ministry of Financeis actively reforming the State Fiscal Service striving to re-shape the interaction between taxpayers and authorities.
The Ministry of Finance is willing to make the reform of the SFS as open and effective as possible.
What’s the advantage?
• significant reduction of opportunities for corruption at the SFS;
• improved manageability of the SFS, better quality of SFS services;
• real tangible effect for business.
What has been done so far?
• the Ministry of Finance has launched a project for summarizing tax advice;
• the Ministry of Finance is engaging the public for the discussion of its initiatives;
• following the instruction of the Minister of Finance, the SFS issued a decree significantly reducing the number of unfounded criminal proceedings against business;
• the Ministry of Finance will improvethe procedure for filing administrative protests by taxpayers;
• KPIs for the SFS have been elaborated and adopted.
The Ministry of Finance plans to:
- start the public monitoring of the KPI performance of the SFS;
- streamline the organizational structure of the SFS including the removal of administrative functions duplicating each other at the level of the local offices and centralizing audit functions;
- continue the testing of the SFS personnel.