A Prospectus is a formal written offer to sell bonds. The publication of a prospectus is required to make a public offer of securities.
Prospectus include general and financial information covering the issuer consistent with the legislative requirements of the country of public offering.
- Risk Factors
- Terms and Conditions of the Securities
- Taxation Considerations
- Description of the Country
- Political Framework
- Economy of Ukraine
- Labour Market
- External Sector
- Public Finance and Fiscal Policy
- Public Debt
- Monetary System
- Banking System, Securities and Financial Services Markets
- Form of Global Certificates and Transfer Restrictions
- General Information
Investors use the information provided in the prospectus with information from other sources, such as rating agencies, to assess risk and evaluate earnings potential.